We are adhering to guidelines to ensure Hush is Covid Safe.
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our salon to adhere to social distancing guidelines, including rearranging treatment stations and installing screen guards where needed.
- We have rearranged our waiting area and all treatment areas to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- All surfaces throughout the salon will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate cleaning product between each treatment.
- The bathroom will be regularly cleaned and checked throughout the day.
- All items of equipment will be cleaned before and after each treatment, single-use disposable items will be used where necessary (sustainable alternatives kept where possible)
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon with doors and windows open where/when possible
Our Team & Treatments
- Staff have been training to adapt each treatment to uphold best practice including hygiene and safety.
- Staff are briefed to uphold safe standards while dealing with responsibilities at reception.
- Our therapists will wear masks, personal protective equipment (PPE) during treatment where required.
- Therapists will wash their hands before and after every treatment.
Guest arrival & Reception
- We will be operating a curb side check in meaning the front door will be closed. Please wait at the front door for a member of staff to greet you and check you in.
- If the waiting area is at its capacity you may be asked to wait outside or in the garden.
- We encourage you to wear a face covering for your appointment, they can be purchased at reception if needed.
- Hand sanitiser will be available in waiting areas and treatment rooms for client use.
- As you arrive we may just check with you that you are currently not suffering from any of the Covid symptoms, please bear with us to ensure our staff’s and other clients safety as much as possible.
- We also ask that you attend your appointment without a companion if possible so that we can ensure numbers are kept down in the waiting area.
- We would ask if card or other options for cashless payments take priority over cash, where possible.
We ask you our clients
- Please ensure you are on time for your appointment rather than late or early to avoid having to wait outside for long periods of time or missing your appointment.
- We encourage clients to use the hand sanitiser available.
- We please ask you to contact us and rearrange your appointment and not to visit the salon if you have temperature or are feeling unwell or if any person in your household is feeling the same or self-isolating.
- Please do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live with is self-isolating or is displaying symptoms known to be consistent with COVID.